The Essential Crib Sheet to Help Any Man Buy Jewelry
for his Wife
12 things that you already know that will tell you how to buy
the perfect piece of jewelry for your wife
Jewelry is a mysterious thing to most men. It is a favorite thing of most women.
If a man buys a thoughtful piece of jewelry for his
wife, she'll feel special and loved.
He'll be a hero!
Choosing the perfect piece of jewelry doesn't have to
be a monumental task.
Jewelry designer Kirsten Goede shares 12 easy tips that
she's learned from
5 years of watching women shop for jewelry. These are
things you already know.
No heavy thinking required!
1. What color are her eyes? Buy her green earrings to
match her "gorgeous green eyes."
2. Everyone has a favorite color. If she loves purple,
choose a purple pendant necklace.
3. Many women prefer silver or gold. Think back to the
wedding ring you chose for her.
Was it platinum? Then she's a silver
fan. Was it gold? Then she's a golden girl.
4. Jewelry? What jewelry? If you have no memory of
what type of jewelry she wears,
it's possible that she doesn't wear
much. In that case, select a small, simple necklace.
5. Does she talk with her hands? Is there a sound that
goes with that? A little clinking
means she wears bangles or bracelets.
Buy her another one to add to her "collection."
6. Is she petite? Buy a petite piece...it'll match her
7. Make it personal. Buy her an initial necklace. Or
something with her birthstone.
8. Do you know the word "fashionista?" Then
she is one. Buy a very long necklace
or a cluster-y necklace. Both are
"statement" pieces. Very on trend.
9. Have a daughter? Buy mom and daughter each a piece
of jewelry. A matching set is sweet.
10. Match her hair length. Long dangly earrings for
long hair. Short earrings for short hair.
11. Go opposite with her hair color. Light-colored
earrings show up better against dark hair.
Dark earrings look great on
12. Hoop it up. Everyone loves hoops. But choose an
embellished or bejeweled pair.
Most women already have a plain pair.